The 6 Things You Need to Know to Define Your Target Readers
- Who is your target reader?
2. Where do they shop?
Go to school?
3. In what form do they prefer to receive your information?
4. When do they want to buy your content?
5. Why do they want to buy your content?
6. How can you best reach them with your promotion?
There’s a saying “Get your ducks in a row” and it’s especially true for authors. It’s more than just putting words on paper, and to be successful, you need a plan!
Happy Writing to you all, and remember, it’s never too late to rewrite your personal story!